[bct] Re: Daniel Benson's Messages

  • From: Buddy Brannan <buddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 29 Mar 2006 18:44:48 -0500

Hey Jane,

Nice to see you over here!

Doing this is easy. Just set it up in filters. You can put the headers you want to filter on, then set those messages togo straight to trash. It's really easy and self-explanatory: check filters in your mail preferences.
On Mar 29, 2006, at 6:24 PM, Neal Ewers wrote:

OH, a Mac user.  They just keep popping up everywhere. <smile>  Glad
you're with us.

Neal