[bct] Re: Dana's Proverbs 101

  • From: "Mike Justice" <m.d.justice@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 20 Nov 2005 14:42:40 -0500

I'm not quite sure how to interpret the NFB member's phrase "the Bible as
offensive literature."  It could mean that people are offended by what it says,
or it could mean the Bible should be used to go on the offense.  In either
case, a person's point of view determines which is applicable.  For my part, I
choose to see the Bible as the offensive sword to promote the kingdom of God.
The link www.MPNHome.net/characters/john9.htm leads to a commentary about the
blind man of John chapter nine, from the perspective of a blind man.  The link
www.MPNHome.net/topical/blindreceive.htm leads to a commentary about the topic
of blindness from various passages of the Bible.

Mike Justice,