[bct] Re: Dana's Proverbs 101

  • From: "Jake Joehl" <jajoehl@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 20 Nov 2005 11:57:29 -0600

Amen brother! I was on a list several years ago and somebody posted something
about Jesus healing the blind, and another person got very offended. Then I
chimed in and told the person who got offended to just chill out and quit
flaming everyone. She then said something to me like, "Don't you dare go
telling anyone in the NFB not to take the Bible as a means of offensive