[bct] Re: Dana, thank you, thank you, thank you.

  • From: "Dana Niswonger" <dniswonger@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 14 Nov 2005 22:01:19 -0600

MessageHi Neal and others:
I am so glad man, I really love mine now!

O K folks, wish me luck.  My career/life cast is finished and I am about to
try, yousendit.com.  I'm going in, lol!  I'll tell all of you in advance that
it is 2.15 hours but you won't be bored, I promise.  Not the usual stuff here,
glad I have been able to contribute something to this list and Blind Cool Tech
before I shared this with you good people.  I did not normalize the recording
before sending or saving, I think it still sounds pretty good.  Cheep
microphones, and did I say cheep?  The microphone I used cost exactly $3.88,
yes I said, three dollars 88 cents, at Wal-Mart.  Oh please don't hang me by
the cord before you at least listen?
Dana