[bct] Re: Dana, Jeff and Lynnette's Experiences

  • From: "Curt" <catucker24@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 Nov 2005 21:00:02 -0600

Thanks to all of you for sharing your life experiences.  This is real
therapyI too had some bad childhood experiences, it is difficult to "fit
in".  I remember back in the 60s there used to be a ad on TV about
handicapped people trying to fit in, it said it was like trying to put a
square block into a round hole.  We are fortunate to be living in this
age of rapidly changing technology which gives more accessibility and
generally speaking the public's attitude has improved toward persons
with disabilities however, its different for each person, each day is
different.  I guess there will always be people who feel better when
they can "put down" someone.  Keep up the positive attitude and those
wonderful podcasts.