[bct] Re: Dana, Jeff and Lynnette's Experiences

  • From: "Lynnette" <superlynne@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 Nov 2005 21:15:30 -0500

Hi Mary,
As I thought about your message, I was thinking that so much harm was
inflicted back in the day.  I could be wrong.  There could be tons of stuff
happening behind closed doors that goes unreported, but we have more
agencies these days.  Well, I'd like to think that less harm is being done
by professionals anyway.

It's incredible and a testament to your strong character that you were able
to overcome such horrendous negativity.

Kudos to you and I'm glad you enjoyed the podcast.
Lynnette