[bct] Re: Dana Double Dares Larry!

  • From: "Rose Combs" <rosecombs@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 6 Nov 2005 10:13:34 -0700

Larry,

I am laughing about your relationship show!  Unless the Book port left part
of the show out when it transferred--which I doubt, you said you were going
to read an e-mail from me and then you read Jef's e-mail.  For a minute I
thought I had sent in something very strange, I do a lot of home repairs,
but I don't mess with saws or lawn mowers.  Most of what I do involves screw
drivers and maybe a hammer once in a while.

I had to laugh!

Rose Combs
rosecombs@xxxxxxxxx