[bct] Dana Double Dares Larry!

  • From: "Dana Niswonger" <dniswonger@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 6 Nov 2005 02:51:00 -0600

Hi Larry:
I checked out some bynoral's today and I'm not sure I would go anywhere I
hadn't been before with them in my ears.  The kids have a show on TV. called
Double Dare.  I would like to hear you do that for us in a later pod cast.  I
have notice that you only use them on your walks to and from work and when you
are with a sighted guide.  The kids call what I am asking you to do, a physical
challenge.  If you want, just tell me what I have just admitted to you, being
unwilling to go in strange locations using the bynoral's.  Also, I wanted to
ask about the WS200S.  It is my understanding that its memory will only allow
for an hour of recording time in the highest audio file format, is this
correct?  Just curious, not trying to start trouble.