[bct] Re: Dan, where is your podcast

  • From: "Neal Ewers" <neal.ewers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 22 Dec 2005 08:54:11 -0600

Mary, I hope you realize I was joking with you even though I forgot to
put in the <smile>.  It was my mind I wanted back.  Heck, I can get a
podcast from Dan any day, assuming he makes them that often, but the
mind is a terrible thing to lose. <smile>

Ah, that would explain that.

And as for my mind, I think it must have gotten downloaded to Mary's
computer along with your podcast.  Give it back, Mary.