[bct] Re: Damaging Plugins

  • From: "Larry Skutchan" <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 6 Feb 2006 20:00:32 -0500

Hi Steve.

If you're talking about those sub-b mini connectors on USB cables, I know what you mean. I haven't messed any up yet, but I hate just having to try to see which side is which.

You can get cables with a marking on one side, or you can put a mark on one side to help with orientation. As I write that, I'm going to do that right now on my cable.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Steve "The Jazz Man" Bauer" <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>