[bct] Re: Daisy Reader Roundup Review

  • From: Steve Matzura <number6@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 21 May 2006 10:05:20 -0400

On Sun, 21 May 2006 05:12:32 -0400, you wrote:

>There are actually quite a few more than that.  Telix makes a couple of
>hardware players, and I bet there are half a dozen software players.

Wow, forgot about Telex!  You did mean Telex, right?  Not Telix, the
old DOS communications package people, right?

>NLS we be putting content on the web next year, so the time is coming soon.
>Great idea on the cast though.  That could rank up there right behind the
>sex one in popularity.

Who needs a sex podcast now that we have Debbie Hazelton's "Intimate
Connections"? HAHAHAHAHAHA!

Seriously, if folks are interested and can do a good brief 15- to
20-minute review of a particular player, hardware or software, I'd be
interested in putting them all together.