[bct] Re: Daisy Reader Roundup Review

  • From: "Larry Skutchan" <skular@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 21 May 2006 05:12:32 -0400

There are actually quite a few more than that. Telix makes a couple of hardware players, and I bet there are half a dozen software players.

NLS we be putting content on the web next year, so the time is coming soon. Great idea on the cast though. That could rank up there right behind the sex one in popularity.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Steve Matzura" <number6@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>