[bct] DVD duplicator

  • From: <maryemerson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "bct" <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 26 Mar 2006 15:31:55 -0800

I hope you and Eva enjoy using the copier. I suspect it's slower with DVD's and
may not work with copy protected ones. I gave it a real work-out the other day
when extracting the audio from a previously inaccessible DVD, using DVD audio
extractor and using the copier hooked up to a PC to read the DVD data. . It had
so much on it that the whole process took twelve hours! But everything sounds
fabulous and all the audio fits on one data CD with room to spare. And the
copier worked great reading that DVD, for twelve hours. That thing is built
like a tank! Needless to say, I bought the DVD audio extractor too; it sure
proved how good it is!
Mary Emerson
E-mail: maryemerson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Skype name: mkemerson