[bct] DVD audio extractor

  • From: <maryemerson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "bct" <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 24 Mar 2006 01:31:02 -0800

Hi list,

I didn't follow the discussion of this on the list, but tried it on my
difficult-to-access supplemental DVD to Toy Story and Toy Story 2 when they
were sold as a set. That program is incredible! It took 12 hours to go through
and extract the audio from all the chapters of the 31 items on that DVD and it
did it without crashing. The resulting files are so small I can get all of them
on a data CD. Thanks to whoever mentioned this in the chat room this past week.
Needless to say, I purchased it; only $32.50 and worth every cent!

Mary Emerson
E-mail: maryemerson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Skype name: mkemerson
Podcast feed: emerson.libsyn.com/rss