[bct] Re: DVD Help

  • From: "Djd" <daredevil221@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 11 Mar 2006 17:18:49 -0600

Hi Lisa!
I have a product that I like called DVD X Player that I found while searching around on the web. I find it works very similarly to power DVD. The latest version of it I have found is a tad buggy, but Version 3.0, which I still have a copy of, works great. If you want more info on trying it or if you'd like a copy to try it out, write me off list.
From David

If you're tired of hearing the same old songs on the radio, feel free to check out my internet radio show The Djd Invasion. I play anything from the rock and pop hits of the past, to the tunes of today, and songs from around the world. I can be heard on Sundays from 2 to 4 PM eastern at