[bct] Re: DVD Help

  • From: "J Garcia" <j.garcia235@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 11 Mar 2006 14:10:29 -0800

I don't know how to use DVD Audio Extractor's DVD playing app. If you'd like
I can send you a copy of my Power DVD--if I can find the right one. Then
again, I think you said you have an application to play DVDs, correct? if so
maybe you can try installing one or a trial version of one and following the
previous set of instructions to see if that helps. I would try this before
dealing with the hassle of locating and installing the codex they are asking
for as they may introduce more quirks than you have now.

 J Garcia