[bct] Re: DVD Help

  • From: "Rick Harmon" <rickharmon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 11 Mar 2006 16:56:39 -0500

Hi Lisa,

Not sure about the real player, but it sometimes wants to play things it
shouldn't.  You do need a dvd codec to play dvds though and it usually comes
with your dvd program such as sonic cine  player or power dvd.  Not sure about
dvd extractor. .  Sorry I am not much help.

Rick

=======

Contact Information:

Skype ID: rharmon928