[bct] Re: DS2 with built-in software to set DS2 menus

  • From: "Anthony rose" <santhonyr@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2005 15:54:51 -0600

I got the dS2 and didn't realize until it was too late that the key was on a
separate piece of paper, but here is what I would try if I has the software and

The DS2 has two USB modes.  The storage mode allows you to be able to use it as
a drive, and the audio mode will let you use it as a sound card, i.e record to
your computer using the DS2's microphones, or play something back over the DS2
using your computer.  when the software says that a feature is unavailable, has
anyone tried switching it to the audio mode to see what would happen?