[bct] DS-2 vs. DS-2300

  • From: "boomerdad" <boomerdad@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 26 Nov 2005 16:12:16 -0800

Hi, everybody.

Santa has got wind of the fact that I'd really like a digital recorder for
Christmas, and I originally asked for an Olympus DS-2 ... but Santa asked me to
ask *you* about the Olympus DS-2300, since it looks like it has more features.
Anybody used this recorder, and is it as accessable as the DS-2?

I may have sent this request twice.  I had to re-subscribe to the list for
reasons I shant' go into, and sent the first before I re-subscribed ... so if
this did come through twice, I apologize.

Thanks for your feedback.