[bct] Re: DS2 menus conquered

  • From: "Neal Ewers" <ewers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 12 Oct 2005 10:34:27 -0500

Sounds like a wonderful idea.  It would also be nice to be able to
share inaccessible manuals that people have had to scan, like Rob had
to do with the Edirol.  Also, I tend to take crib notes for units that
are quite complicated.  After a while, I usually remember the things I
need to know, but once in a while I may need to refer to them again.
These kinds of lists and helpful hints would be great for a new user
of a product.