[bct] Re: DS2 menus conquered

  • From: "Jamie Pauls" <jamiepauls@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 12 Oct 2005 09:31:41 -0500

That would actually be a great new page for BlindCoolTech. I actually
considered typing out the menu list from the iRiver IFP-899 menu overview
cast. Haven't listened to it in a while so I don't recall how organized the
presentation was. Perhaps we could start helpful hint links for various
recorders. That would add a written set of instructions to the audio
reviews.

  _____