[bct] Re: DS2 at amazon

  • From: Pam Quinn <quinn.family@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 06 May 2006 15:32:34 -0500

Oh Gosh, what to do then. That really is a good price. I have a ds-2
and was thinking about getting another as a backup, so that I can
record with both in case the batteries were low on one, or so that I
could get two hours at a stretch at 128 kbps instead of one. Now what
should I do? Get a second ds-2 at that price or get a ws320M? Given
that I wouldn't need more than say 2-4 hours at any given time before
I could back things up, what do you all think? Can you help me make a
decision before Monday?