[bct] DS2

  • From: "Mary Emerson" <maryemerson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 6 May 2006 12:26:15 -0700

One thing to be aware of about the DS2 is that when you pause a recording while recording, and then press record again to resume after the pause, it doesn't start at the correct speed, but the recording takes about ten seconds to adjust which means the voice or whatever you're recording will be slower for a few seconds. It's a defect of the software inside the machine; it's not your fault or any other user's fault. The 300 series doesn't have this problem, and I would assume the 200 doesn't either. So, to pause, you need to press stop, and then press record again to start recording; it will start another file; when you upload the files, you need to merge them together if you want a single podcast file or other output file. I would hope there is a way to do this in most sound editors. In studio recorder it's very easy.
Mary Emerson
E-mail: maryemerson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Skype name: mkemerson
Podcast feed: emerson.libsyn.com/rss