[bct] Re: DAISY Books

  • From: "Allison Mervis" <allisonfm@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 18 May 2006 22:47:10 -0400

Please do post them. Thanks!
Allison

----- Original Message ----- From: "Jane Jordan (gmail)" <juanitatighan@xxxxxxxxx>
To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, May 18, 2006 10:21 PM
Subject: [bct] DAISY Books

I have the Book of Mormon as an ISO image that can be burned to CD and played using a DAISY palayer.

Since it's pretty larege, you'll want to download it here.

http://w3.wmcnet.org/dtbmaker/books/BOM.iso

You can grab the Old Testament of the King James Version here.

http://w3.wmcnet.org/dtbmaker/books/BIBLE1.iso

I didn't create them--Gret Kearney did, using a free DaisyMaker program for the Mac--which I would use if I could, but i don't have the right voices.

Anyhow, enjoy.

The next two parts of the Bible, New Testament and ... I can't spell the name for the last part--anyhow they will be available soon and I'll post the URLs for anyone who wants to download them.

Jane

PS You can send in books to be converted to DAISY, to, but I'll have to find the URL for that.