[bct] Re: DAISY Books

  • From: "Jane Jordan (gmail)" <juanitatighan@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 18 May 2006 21:38:08 -0500

I have a Mac, and the way I did it there was to open the ISO image and select all the files and copy them to a folder. I don't know what folder it has to be in for yours, but it should be fairly simple to do. Just open the image, select all files, copy and paste them to the folder of your choice and operate your player of choice however it works.

On May 18, 2006, at 9:27 PM, Sarah wrote:

Nice! Is the a way to extract it to my hard drive? I've ben looking for a
way to listen on my computer.