[bct] Re: Curious about Apple computers

  • From: Brian Osborne <osborne1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 03 Mar 2006 18:17:42 -0500

Thank you for your response. I just read that Access World article. Yes, he
doesn't seem to like the Macintosh very much but it's also a surprisingly
short article. I don't think you can adequately cover using a computer in an
accessible way in a few paragraphs. Anyway, my question: do you find using
the Safari browser as frustrating as the reviewer did? Or do you use some
other browser?

Thanks again,

Brian O.