[bct] Re: Curious about Apple computers

  • From: "Neal Ewers" <neal.ewers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 3 Mar 2006 15:48:17 -0600

Brian, you raise some very good points.  I am not a Mac user, but I did
test the new screen reader for the Mac.  I'm wondering if there is
anyone on the list who uses it and would like to do a podcast on it.  I
have some opinions, but they are based on very limited use.  I would
like to hear from someone who has used it more extensively.

Neal