[bct] Re: Cross disability accessibility

  • From: "Neal Ewers" <neal.ewers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 3 Feb 2006 13:42:50 -0600

Beth, While braille might be a good example, I would guess that library
of congress books often weigh much less than a thick hard cover print
book.  And try mailing parts of a wheel chair back and forth to the
dealer to have them fixed.  You will soon run up quite a bill.  Again,
I'm not saying that the free matter for the blind is wrong, but rights
like these need to be equally applied.

Neal