[bct] Re: Creating DAISY Books

  • From: "Geleidehond" <geleidehond@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 20 May 2006 14:38:04 +0200

Thanks Larry,
I will more often have a look at  www.aph.org/beta.

-----Oorspronkelijk bericht-----
Van: blindcooltech-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:blindcooltech-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] Namens Larry Skutchan
Verzonden: zaterdag 20 mei 2006 12:12
Aan: blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Onderwerp: [bct] Re: Creating DAISY Books

There is one that is free while it is still in beta that we have been
working on and using at APH.  It is called Book Wizard Producer, and you can
participate in the beta and provide feedback on it if you like.  We have
been using it for a couple of years to create DTBs for NLS, so it is quite
stable.

Check out www.aph.org/beta