[bct] Re: Creating DAISY Books

  • From: "Larry Skutchan" <skular@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 20 May 2006 06:12:16 -0400

There is one that is free while it is still in beta that we have been working on and using at APH. It is called Book Wizard Producer, and you can participate in the beta and provide feedback on it if you like. We have been using it for a couple of years to create DTBs for NLS, so it is quite stable.

Check out www.aph.org/beta

----- Original Message ----- From: "Jane Jordan (gmail)" <juanitatighan@xxxxxxxxx>