[bct] Re: Copyright Question

  • From: "stanleylr" <stanleylr@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 8 May 2006 22:50:32 -0500

I have two words for you that you need to consider in this whole matter.....
      Technically
      Semantics
     It is not so much how you do a thing. It is more important how you
describe the thing, and your intent.
     So one must think is this legally wrong?
           "       "       "     is this morally wrong?
           "       "       "     is it really worth the hassle?
    Stanley.