[bct] Re: Copyright Dilemma

  • From: "Neal Ewers" <neal.ewers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 8 Mar 2006 18:23:15 -0600

Larry, Thanks.  my only reluctance was in my compiling another talent
show with music that was not performed with permission.  I think what
you are proposing gets around that.  Are you suggesting that it's kind
of like a podcast and people post their music they want people to hear
and you post it to the BCT site?

Thanks for working to solve this.

Neal