[bct] Re: Copyright

  • From: "Lynnette" <superlynne@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 2 Dec 2005 19:01:51 -0500

Fantastic, Mary!
I was so depressed, dare I say upset about this whole copywright issue.  I
understand on my grown-up level that they're simply trying to protect
artists and their work, but I'm not selling anything and should be able to
play and share performances that I enjoy.  <growl>

I thought to myself, "Okay.  We'll just sing the carols ourselves!"  So get
ready, folks!

Looking forward to your Nutty project.

I got it. BCT should do a re-telling of the Lord of the Rings!  ...or some
other favorite story!  <smile>

Lynnette

<grin>