[bct] Re: Copyright

  • From: "Mary Emerson" <maryemerson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 2 Dec 2005 14:43:34 -0800

Dan,

Chocolate for all! We need chocolate after all this legal stuff! Thanks for the additional information; you can help us all stay on track!

I thought of a work-around for the Nutcracker idea, or any similar idea; we could tell the story in our own words, and have music in the background as part of the environment, not recorded directly but just part of the sound in the room. That way, nothing would be violated. It will also make the Nutcracker idea much easier to do, because I could just write out a re-telling of what I learn, and stop and start the recording when necessary. No copyrights violated, and writing is a pleasure for me; and it will give the Perkins brailler a bit of a workout.

Mary