[bct] Re: Converting Real audio to MP3

  • From: "Grant Hardy" <granthardy@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 14 Oct 2005 15:45:35 -0700

Thanks Lynnette, works great. The only thing I didn't immediately understand was that even after adding all desired files to the "convert" list view, you still needed to select all of the files in that list before the conversion began to convert all the files in the list. However, this is really more logical anyway and it's a great little program.

Grant
----- Original Message ----- From: "Lynnette" <superlynne@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>