[bct] Re: Conversion program?

  • From: "Kai" <kaixiong@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 27 Nov 2005 10:41:23 -0800

Greetings Rose / list.

Did I say left at the end of the cursor? That was a morning typo. I
meant that the cursor is left at the end of the file, or where your
recording stopped.
It would be nice if Studio Recorder had an option to return you to the
beginning of the record position when the recording stops. You can
achieve this with marks, though. Just mark where you start recording,
then when you're done, simply return to the mark.

Kai