[bct] Re: Conversion program?

  • From: "Dana Niswonger" <dniswonger@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 27 Nov 2005 12:03:52 -0600

MessageHi Rose and Tom:
In studio recorder, please note the following commands.
Record, F6
Play, F5
Stop, F4
Fast Forward, right arrow
Rewind, left arrow
Using the ALT. key in conjunction with the arrow keys speeds up the fast
forward and rewind process considerably.
F3 and Shift F3 can be used to speed up and slow down the play back of a
recording without effecting pitch
Hope this helps!

Dana Paul Niswonger
Honestly imperfect.