[bct] Re: Conversion program?

  • From: "Dana Niswonger" <dniswonger@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 26 Nov 2005 14:13:54 -0600

MessageHi Rose:
Diet MP3.com is a site that has a lot of conversion programs and I am going
through the process of trying to sort out the ones that might be
accessible/friendly.  Lynette uses there program to shrink her MP3 pod cast
files and only looses a very small bit of quality.  I'll let you know when I
find a good one.  There is supposed to be a way from within Windows Media
Player to do this but I've never figured it out so I just reripped all my CD's
to MP3's instead of WMA. files.

Dana Paul Niswonger
Honestly imperfect.
Living Life to It's Fullness