[bct] Re: Conference room

  • From: "Sean Randall" <sean@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 15 May 2006 19:03:06 +0100

So that's no to the ftp clients conference. :(
Not that I could've joined in because I'm not a gismo person - but it was quite funny all the same.

Sorry - I've spent hours on one project at school, written about 85 print pages of standard type in four hours and feel like laughing at something.

Sean R. ... Childbirth is *not* a miracle. Life is *not* sacred. When you have twenty thousand nomads huddled between two rivers in the Middle East and that's it for Homo sapiens, when one in five children is a live birth, one in ten living past the age of ten, *then* childbirth *is* a miracle and life *is* sacred. When the average age of a grandmother in Philadelphia's housing projects is twenty-five, to call childbirth a miracle is at least a tasteless joke and at worst a true obscenity. -- Dave Sim, in the lettercol of Cerebus #142 ... Email: sean@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx