[bct] Re: Concrete Cast

  • From: "Ray Foret Jr." <rforetjr@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 May 2006 23:06:37 -0500

Well, speaking of walking in concrete, I almost did that myself.  They just
poured our driveway, and, I was of a mind to step in to it just before it
hardened so that there would be bare foot prints in it; but, as luck and
time would have it, I didn't get to feel the goo between my toes or under my
bare feet; and, to this day, there is not a shred of evidence that I ever
walked on that driveway.

    You know how some patios are poured in such a way that they feel
completely smooth if you walk BAREFOOTED on them, and others don't?  Well,
is that smooth stuff really cement or is it concrete?  I guess it's concrete
isn't it; because the mixture contains gravel, shells, and so forth where as
cement is more like gooey mud.

Sincerely yours,
The Constantly Barefooted,
Home phone and fax: