[bct] Re: Concrete Cast

  • From: "Karen Delzer" <catwacky@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 May 2006 19:51:36 -0700

Don't need much of an excuse with that sweet little lambie.

I remember when my niece and nephew were little; their father was pouring a
sidewalk the day before Easter.  When they all awoke the next morning, there
were paw prints on there where a cat had walked over the newly poured walk.
The kids believed for a good long time that the Easter Bunny had gone over
the walk to enter their house.

Have a good one!!!

Karen Delzer