[bct] Re: Concrete Cast

  • From: "JULIE MELTON" <jewelsong21@xxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 18 May 2006 08:40:14 -0600

That's too cute. I have nieces and nephews of all ages in Michigan. I'm always gad to go see them.

visit me at
Keep smiling!

From: "Karen Delzer" <catwacky@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [bct] Re: Concrete Cast
Date: Tue, 16 May 2006 19:51:36 -0700

Don't need much of an excuse with that sweet little lambie.

I remember when my niece and nephew were little; their father was pouring a
sidewalk the day before Easter. When they all awoke the next morning, there
were paw prints on there where a cat had walked over the newly poured walk.
The kids believed for a good long time that the Easter Bunny had gone over
the walk to enter their house.

Have a good one!!!

Karen Delzer

-----Original Message----- From: blindcooltech-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:blindcooltech-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Larry Skutchan Sent: Tuesday, May 16, 2006 7:33 PM To: blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx Subject: [bct] Re: Concrete Cast

I always look for an excuse to give Mars an extra hug!