[bct] Compact shelf system or boom box recommendations.

  • From: "Jo Stombaugh" <jostombaugh@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 26 Dec 2005 22:31:27 -0500

Anyone have recommendations for a compact shelf system or boom box for my bedroom? I was glad I found out that the Dream Machine doesn't have good FM reception, because I was thinking about getting that one. I'd like a system with a CD player, AM/FM digital tuner and remote with decent sound and good reception. Any ideas? Thanks in advance! You guys always come through. Jo Anne Stombaugh.