[bct] Re: Compact shelf stereo systems.

  • From: Chris G <chrisg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 28 Dec 2005 22:39:20 -0500

hi,
just as a fyi, i know the bose stuff is expensive, but, if you purchase
directly from bose you can pay by the month.
Your $500 bose system will cost $40.00 a month.
they bill your credit card until it's payed off.

On Wed, 28 Dec 2005 22:25:03 -0500
"Lynnette" <superlynne@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

superlynne> Hi Jo,
superlynne> I see that Jeff has answered you but without having read his
message I'll
superlynne> just say that you really can't go too wrong with something from
Sony, Altec
superlynne> Lansing, Panasonic or JVC.  I have a Bose system, which does what
you want,
superlynne> but at $500, it's not someething that everyone will go out and
purchase.
superlynne>
superlynne> When I purchased my Altec Lansing speaker system, I simply asked
the
superlynne> salesman what he thought had the best quality sound and he pointed
me to
superlynne> them.  I've never regretted the decision.
superlynne>
superlynne> Good luck in your quest.
superlynne> Lynnette
superlynne> P.S.:  Now I'll read Jeff's message.  <grin>
superlynne>
superlynne>
superlynne> ----- Original Message -----
superlynne> From: "Jo Stombaugh" <jostombaugh@xxxxxxxxxxx>
superlynne> To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
superlynne> Sent: Wednesday, December 28, 2005 3:24 PM
superlynne> Subject: [bct] Compact shelf stereo systems.
superlynne>
superlynne>
superlynne> > Anyone have any recommendations for a compact shelf stereo system
with an
superlynne> > AM/FM radio and CD player? I would like one with a decent sound
and bass
superlynne> > but not too pricey. Any input would be appreciated! Jo Anne
Stombaugh.
superlynne> >
superlynne> >
superlynne> >
superlynne>
superlynne>
superlynne>
superlynne>
superlynne> __________ NOD32 1.1343 (20051228) Information __________
superlynne>
superlynne> This message was checked by NOD32 antivirus system.
superlynne> http://www.eset.com
superlynne>

--
Chris G <chrisg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>