[bct] Re: Compact shelf stereo systems.

  • From: "Lynnette" <superlynne@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 Dec 2005 22:25:03 -0500

Hi Jo,
I see that Jeff has answered you but without having read his message I'll just say that you really can't go too wrong with something from Sony, Altec Lansing, Panasonic or JVC. I have a Bose system, which does what you want, but at $500, it's not someething that everyone will go out and purchase.

When I purchased my Altec Lansing speaker system, I simply asked the salesman what he thought had the best quality sound and he pointed me to them. I've never regretted the decision.

Good luck in your quest.
P.S.:  Now I'll read Jeff's message.  <grin>

----- Original Message ----- From: "Jo Stombaugh" <jostombaugh@xxxxxxxxxxx>