[bct] Re: Comment to Lynnette on language

  • From: "Lynnette" <superlynne@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 12 Feb 2006 11:16:46 -0500

Hi Joni,
Thank you. I'm really happy to know that Maria and I aren't the only ones decrying the sad demise of language skils.
My language o'meter is spinning crazily these days. <smile>

Another of my pet peeves is something that sounds like this.
My sister. She's a nurse. Ugh! Why not just say my sister is a nurse? Hmmm. Is this for emphasis? I'm lost.
Lynnette
----- Original Message ----- From: "Joni Colver" <joni.colver@xxxxxxxxxxx>