[bct] Re: Combining multiple audio files

  • From: "Mary Emerson" <maryemerson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 3 Feb 2006 17:18:30 -0800

You would have to use a sound editor and insert each file into a new document;
as an example, for Studio Recorder, you'd edit a new document which happens
automatically when you enter Studio Recorder; then alt plus I to insert, then
type the file path of the one to insert; then alt plus the end key to get to
the end of that file, and then type the control plus I to get to insert, and
type the next file you want to insert. That's how I build my podcasts; i then
have to go through each file and edit out the false starts, the clicks when the
old file ends and the new one starts, use fade in and fade out, cross fade, and
on it goes. This assumes that all your files are on your PC, and that they have
all been converted to wave format from WMA.