[bct] Re: Combining multiple audio files

  • From: "Brent Harding" <bharding@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 3 Feb 2006 21:58:36 -0600

I convert asf to wav a lot as I record a lot of media player streams with
replay AV lately, or at least 1 a day. The 150 command limit for the goldwave
demo is sufficient to convert a show to wav and then split it with the
autoqueue into hour segments that I play in winamp. The only reason I need to
split at all is long files act weird when fastforwarding, since I use the
crossfading plugin.