[bct] Re: Combining files with different sampling rates

  • From: "Neal Ewers" <neal.ewers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 20 Mar 2006 10:26:56 -0600

Robert, I can't tell you how to do it in Studio recorder, but it can be
done in Sound forge.  The default resample module in sound forge will
change the sample without changing the pitch.  There is a check box you
can check to have it do the sampling pitch change, but this is not
checked by default, so it should work by resampling the file and leaving
the pitch the same.

Neal