[bct] Re: Coffee

  • From: The Scarlet Wombat <coconut@xxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 11 Jan 2006 08:55:08 -0500

Hi Beth, I like to have as much control over my coffee as possible. I used to roast my own beans until I moved to an apartment where adequate ventilation is a problem. I like the process of grinding fresh and choosing the exact blend of beans I will use, blending them myself, very often. I'm a bit of a snob in that regard, I guess. I want to have as much control over the process as possible, from grinding to tamping to the pressure of the pump in the espresso machine.

Dan